- Journalists may visit the Museum free of charge on the basis of a valid press card or after prior notification from the parent editorial team.
- Free parking spaces are available in front of the entrance to the seat of the Museum. However, due to construction works carried out on the port’s premises, parking may be difficult. Currently, parking on the pavement along Polska street is also allowed.
- Wi-Fi – free Internet access is available on the Museum premises
- A laptop or phone can be recharged in the building. In order to organise your independent workstation, please contact Michalina Domoń (tel. +48 58 670 41 89)
- passes – the building of the Maritime Station, and the seat of the Museum, is partially located in the area belonging to the Port of Gdynia. In order to enter the area of the French quay – behind the gate, it is necessary to have a pass. More information on passes: https://www.port.gdynia.pl/en/about-port/issuing-passes
Contact for journalists
- answers to journalists’ questions, scheduling interviews
- making photographs and press materials available, practical information for the media