Late Nite is a series of meetings and workshops for people aged 15-19 co-created with youths. We will meet in the evenings at the Museum to spend time together with inspiring guests over music and snacks. You can’t miss it!
✔ entry is free of charge
✔ snacks and drinks
✔ thematic DIY workshops
✔ contests and quizzes
✔ interesting YouTubers, inspiring personalities, and new friends
✔ atmospheric place to sit down, dance, and take selfies
✔ event for youths under 19
So far, we hosted:
- LATE NITE X TV SHOW with Kasia Mecinski from Fiftynapół channel
- LATE NITE X SUMMER FEST with Kuba Karaś from the Dumplings and Tomek from the KAMP team!
- LATE NITE X KOREA with Mijin and Bartek from the Koreanka channel
- LATE NITE X HALLOWEEN with Billie Sparrow
- LATE NITE X JAPAN
- LATE NITE X FRIENDSHIP X LIFE ON WHLZ
- LATE NITE X GREEN POWER
- LATE NITE X KOREANKA
Do you want to join the LATE NITE X TEAM and co-create events for your peers together with us? Contact Asia at: email@example.com
Follow our Facebook and Instagram and #latenitemeg to keep up with new events!
+48 58 670 41 60