Information clause related to personal data processing
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter: “GDPR”), we would like to inform you that:
- The controller of your personal data shall be the Emigration Museum in Gdynia (hereinafter: “Museum”) with its registered office in Gdynia (81-339) at ul. Polska 1.
- Contact details of the Data Protection Officer at the Museum: E-mail: email@example.com
- Your personal data are processed for the purpose of carrying out the Museum’s activity specified in the Articles of Association and in the organisational regulations. The data obtained from you are processed in particular for the following purposes:
- conclusion and performance of an agreement to which you are a party;
- fulfilment of the Controller’s obligations under the provisions of law, concerning, for example, accounting and financial reporting, archiving documentation;
- accepting souvenirs and accounts for our collections and oral history archives (the rules are laid down in the relevant regulations) from you;
- making our resources available or leasing space (the rules are laid down in the relevant regulations);
- registration and handling of participation requests (e.g. for museum classes, workshops, group tours, attractions accompanying various kinds of cultural events, etc.) and other correspondence (e.g. applications, inquiries, complaints, etc.) addressed personally to us, including by phone, mail, or e-mail;
- implementation of the volunteer work programme, training sessions, conferences;
- newsletter services;
- carrying out our promotional activities such as competitions, dispatch of prizes;
- pursuing and defending against possible claims;
- documenting and promoting organised events by recording them (photo and audio/video; online report);
- ensuring safety and protection of persons and property (video surveillance).
Participation application is based on your voluntary consent to the processing of your personal data included in the declaration and equivalent to the consent to the processing of such data by the Museum.
Processing personal data – image of persons recorded during events and through the Museum’s video surveillance system takes place in compliance with the rights of protection of the image of these persons.
- Your personal data are processed pursuant to Article 6.a of the GDPR, i.e. your consent, Article 6.b of the GDPR on the performance of contracts, Article 6.c of the GDPR, meeting the legal obligation imposed on the controller and Article 6.f of the GDPR on the fulfilment of the legitimate interest of the controller.
- The recipients of your personal data, depending on the purpose of processing, may be processing entities providing services and deliveries to the Museum related to its statutory activity (such as: IT services, educational, cultural services, protection, financial and accounting services, legal, archiving, postal and courier services; tourism, transport; banking and electronic payments, photographs of events, designers, providers of promotional materials, translators, websites, profiles and social media of the Museum) and entities authorised to obtain your personal data pursuant to the provisions of law.
- Excluding the supranational nature of the flow of data posted on Facebook sites, the Controller does not intend to transfer data to a third country or to international organisations.
- Your personal data are processed for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected, in accordance with the applicable regulations. The period of storage is also laid down in the regulations of the Museum’s clerical-archival regulations.
- the data obtained from you for the purpose of concluding and performing an agreement shall be processed for the time necessary to perform all obligations under the agreement, including security measures or pursuing potential claims;
- data processed on the basis of the legitimate legal interest of the Museum (e.g. marketing of products and services) – until you object;
- data processed on the basis of a separate consent – until its withdrawal.
The data storage period may also be defined in particular regulations.
- Each of the granted consents may be withdrawn at any time by submitting a statement on the withdrawal of consent for the processing of personal data. For evidence purposes, it is recommended to submit a statement in writing to the address of the Museum’s registered office or electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing performed before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to access your personal data, the right to rectify, delete or limit their processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to data portability, the right to withdraw your consent to their processing at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing performed on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of GDPR.
- Based on your personal data, the Controller shall not take automated decisions with regards to your person, including decisions resulting from profiling.
- In most cases, the provision of your data is voluntary, based on your voluntary consent and is a prerequisite for entering into agreements with the Museum, and failure by you to provide your data to the extent required by the Museum may result in the inability to provide the service offered by the Museum and failure to perform the agreement.
Information on the use of the website www.polska1.pl
The controller of personal data on the www.polska1.pl website shall be the Emigration Museum in Gdynia (hereinafter: “Museum”) with its registered office in Gdynia (81-339) at ul. Polska 1. The Museum may entrust the administration of user data to third parties providing hosting services.
The website offers the possibility of newsletter subscription. Voluntary provision of data in the form is tantamount to the consent to receive information on the offer of the Emigration Museum in Gdynia by e-mail. You can cancel the subscription at any time or change the data using a link in each newsletter.