Following the ordinance of the The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Poland, we inform that the Emigration Museum in Gdynia will be closed for the visitors until further notice.
During this time, we encourage you to take advantage of our online offer:
- see what is included in our collections
- listen to emigrants’ memories in the Emigrant’s Archive
- read the “Polish Migration Review”
- watch „The Past States”, a documentary about Polish emigrants in Greenpoint, New York
- take a virtual walk around the exhibition “Carboland” and the art installation „m2/maison minière”
Stay healthy and see you soon!